Thursday, April 12, 2012

Beautiful/Interesting

For some reason I really like this one. I think it looks better in print but I thin kit got good foreground, middleground, and backround.

I like the contrast in this one. There's not a lot of greys, just white and blacks.


My mama :) Didn't turn out quite as well as I wanted it to, but I think it's okay for a first try.
First contact sheet. At first I didn't get the hang of shutter speed and aperture but by the end I had it pretty well.






EXTRA CREDIT. This picture was actually a lot darker when I printed it but I adjusted the brightness and contrast and I think it turned out okay.



EXTRA CREDIT.

EXTRA CREDIT.


EXTRA CREDIT.

EXTRA CREDIT.

Contact sheet attempt #2. This one I think contrast wise turned out better then the first, although some of them turned out kinda dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment