Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Landscape

I really like this one cause you can see the real thing and the reflection of it. I thought it was interesting how you can see the reflection better.

I love the contrastin this one, you can really see every crack in the rock and you can see defined blacks,  white, and the grays in between.


I like the contrast of pink to black on this one, it seems like there's no other colors but those two.

I really like this picture, but I wish I could have printed it, the roll didn't come out  because of something that happened during the development process.

This one is definetly my favorite! I love the type of red or pink or whatever that came out. And unlike the other two you can see that there's more colors then just pink and black. I think the sky looks really cool also.

No comments:

Post a Comment